What is Bridge to 2030?
Looking for an exciting new challenge? Bridge to 2030 is a unique team building event which aims to raise vital funds for breast cancer research.
How it works?
- Recruit your dream team of 10 people
- Raise funds ($10k per team or $1k per individual)
- Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Help NBCF save lives!
This year teams from Accenture, Blackbaud, Chartered Accountants, Charter Hall, Cobden & Hayson, ECCO Shoes, Flamesafe, Knight Frank, Lack Group, Pacific Wholesale Distributors, Westpac and NBCF community supporters came together to climb for breast cancer research and raised an amazing $170,000!
Here’s what some of our teams had to say:
‘The team was very humbled and proud to have been part of a wonderful experience to climb the harbour bridge and raise money to help achieve NBCF’s goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030. Hearing the speeches and stories from professors Sarah Hosking and Sandra O’Toole and the Q&A with Barbe Dolan really touched our hearts’.
‘We had a great time taking part in the Bridge to 2030 event. Not only did we get to help raise funds for life-saving research, but we got to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge too! What a fantastic way to celebrate hitting our fundraising goal – none of us could stop smiling!’
‘It was a pleasure for our team to participate in the Bridge to 2030 event. Our 12 team members found through our fundraising that finding a cure for breast cancer was a cause close to many people’s hearts. We’re so proud to have raised almost $17,000 and we all had an amazing time climbing the Harbour Bridge with a powerful purpose.’
Cobden & Hayson
Great reasons to get involved
- Be part of a unique engagement, team-building and well-being experience.
- Help NBCF bridge the gap between funding and breast cancer research.
- More research means more ideas and a higher chance of a life-changing breakthrough.
- More funding means that the pace of research findings can be accelerated so that people affected by breast cancer can see the benefits earlier.
Register your interest for 2018
Interested in joining us next year on the Bridge to 2030? Registrations aren’t open yet but we’re already planning for next year’s event and we want to hear from you. Get in touch with the team and be the first to find out when registrations open. We hope to see you on the bridge!
T: 1300 803 551
F: 02 8098 4801