NBCF is excited to be the charity partner for the Ramsay Health Care Triathlon Pink event series, and this year we want you to join us as we raise $200,000 for life-changing breast cancer research. With $200,000, NBCF could fund an innovative breast cancer research project to detect if and when cancer will return. After surviving breast cancer once, many women live in fear of the cancer returning and spreading to other parts of the body. A simple non-invasive blood test would be an ideal way of knowing if cancer is on the move so women can get treated early, and it’s a problem researchers would love to crack.
Register for a Triathlon Pink event near you, set up your fundraising page and help make a difference to the one in eight women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
About Triathlon Pink
Ramsay Health Care Triathlon Pink is an all-female triathlon series for women of all ages, abilities and fitness levels to take part and have fun!
Help us celebrate a decade of Triathlon Pink this coming summer, with events in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Fun Run Pink is held in conjunction with every Triathlon Pink event and is available for the whole family (kids and males included!)
Whatever reason for taking part – join us at a Triathlon Pink event near you:
- Gold Coast 2nd October 2016 – Runaway Bay Sports Super Centre, Sports Drive, Runaway Bay
- Paramatta 30th October 2016 – Parramatta Park (O’Connell Street Entrance)
- Perth 20th November 2016 – WA Athletics Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mount Claremont
- Melbourne 15th January 2017 – Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC), Aughtie Drive, Albert Park
- Brisbane 12th March 2017 – Sleemans Sports Complex, Old Cleveland Road, Chandler
- Sunshine Coast 2nd April 2017 – University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs
- Sydney 9th April 2017 – Heffron Park, Maroubra