Join our Team: Sun-Herald City2Surf
Date: 11 August 2019
Location: Hyde Park to Bondi, Sydney
Event info: www.city2surf.com.au
Presented by Westpac, The Sun-Herald City2Surf is not just Sydney’s favourite annual sporting event. It’s the world’s largest fun run with over 85,000 registered participants.
General entries aren’t even open yet but you can secure your place in this world famous fun run with us today by registering for one of our exclusive Charity Superstar spots.
We ask all our Superstars to commit to raising $1,000 to help fund world-class breast cancer research. In return, you’ll be treated like a VIP and receive these exclusive perks:
- Free race entry (RRP$80);
- A starting position ahead of the pack in the Charity Superstar zone;
- Charity Superstar running bib;
- Superstar finisher’s medal;
- Ongoing support to help you reach your fundraising goal;
- NBCF cap and singlet
- An invitation to our finishers line marquee
- Big cheers and support on the day from the NBCF cheer squad
Become a Charity Superstar and be part of a team with one determined goal: zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
If you’d prefer not sign up as a Charity Superstar and would rather enter City2Surf on a general entry, you can do so when general entries open in April.