Join our Team: Sun-Herald City2Surf
Date: 11 August 2019
Location: Hyde Park to Bondi, Sydney
Event info: www.city2surf.com.au
Presented by Westpac, The Sun-Herald City2Surf is not just Sydney’s favourite annual sporting event. It’s the world’s largest fun run with over 85,000 registered participants.
General entries aren’t even open yet but you can secure your place in this world famous fun run with us today by registering your interest to become a Charity Superstar.
Challenge yourself to run 14 kilometres AND raise over $1,000 for NBCF.
In return, you’ll receive:
- Free race entry (RRP$80);
- A starting position ahead of the pack in the Charity Superstar zone;
- Charity Superstar running bib;
- Superstar finisher’s medal;
- Ongoing support to help you reach your fundraising goal;
- Team NBCF running kit including a cap and running vest; and
- Big cheers and support on the day from the NBCF cheer squad