Pink Magazine for the National Breast Cancer FoundationSeptember 27th, 2013
PINK Magazine for the National Breast Cancer Foundation features more than 40 pages of interactive content and videos, with our patron Sarah Murdoch on the cover, and an interview where Sarah talks exclusively about her own goal to help NBCF achieve zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
In partnership with NewsLifeMedia, PINK Magazine launches on September 29 and is free to download. PINK Magazine is an interactive iPAD dedicated to breast cancer awareness.
Other great articles include:
- How NBCF ambassadors Julia Morris, Shelley Craft and Catriona Rowntree are keeping themselves healthy and happy.
- Real-life stories of how Australian women and their families are dealing with the breast cancer experience.
- The best beauty buys – products that will help you look your best.
- Daytime Delights – How to cook up a storm and delight your family and friends.
- Matt Moran shares his favourite recipes to inspire your Pink Ribbon Breakfast event.
- October is packed with some great events – find out what’s on this month.
There’s a lot happening at NBCF and we have some exciting research underway – check out the News Wrap update in the magazine.