The National Breast Cancer Foundation’s sometimes requires an extra pair of hands around the office, particularly in Sydney (where our head office is located)!
Take a look at the details below for the scope of the role.
To assist in various administration and organisational tasks at National Breast Cancer Foundation. Responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the team, but are likely to involve:
- Data entry, filing and other general admin tasks
- Stock control
- Assistance in event / campaign organisation
Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm. Shifts
are flexible. We can work around you and your commitments.
- Commitment to NBCF’s mission: Zero Deaths from Breast Cancer by 2030
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to follow directions and provide feedback
- Some office experience and understanding of an office environment is preferred
A National Breast Cancer Foundation staff member will be assigned to offer instruction, direction and assistance.
There are currently no office volunteer roles avaliable. Please keep an eye on this page for future opportunities.