NBCF is excited to be the charity partner for the Ramsay Health Care Triathlon Pink event series, for yet another year! Over the last 10 years this event has helped raise over an amazing $2 million, for game-changing breast cancer research. In 2018 we want to see just how much more we can raise but we need your help.
Register for a Triathlon Pink event near you set up your fundraising page and help make a difference to the one in eight women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
About Triathlon Pink
Ramsay Health Care Triathlon Pink is an all-female triathlon series for women of all ages, abilities and fitness levels to take part and have fun!
Help us celebrate a decade of Triathlon Pink this coming summer, with events in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Fun Run Pink is held in conjunction with every Triathlon Pink event and is available for the whole family (kids and males included!)
Whatever reason for taking part – join us at a Triathlon Pink event near you.
- Sydney – Saturday October 6 2018 (Sydney Olympic Park)
- Brisbane – Sunday October 21 2018 (Sleemans Sports Complex, Old Cleveland Road, Chandler QLD)
- Perth – Sunday November 11 2018 (WA Athletics Stadium, Stephenson Avenue, Mount Claremont WA)
- Melbourne – Sunday January 20 2018 (Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre (MSAC), Aughtie Drive, Albert Park VIC)
- Gold Coast – Sunday January 24 2018 (Runaway Bay Sports Super Centre, Sports Drive, Runaway Bay QLD)
- Sunshine Coast – Sunday March 31 2018 (Sunshine Coast, University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs)
.Why Tri For Research?
Click the link below to hear some of the inspiring stories from people who took part last season!