Noosa Triathlon Multi Sport Festival
Date: Sunday 3 November 2019
Location: Noosa, QLD
Distance: Olympic Distance Triathlon (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run)
Event info: http://bit.ly/2hp8tfm
Fundraising goal: $1,800
Entry fee: Free
The National Breast Cancer Foundation is one of the official charity partners for Australia’s most-loved sporting events and we are looking for passionate people to join Team NBCF!
We have limited Charity Hero spots available and we are looking for committed individuals willing to raise $1,800 for life-changing breast cancer research. In return you’ll benefit from;
- Free entry to the event
- Training and fundraising support from the National Breast Cancer Foundation Team
- NBCF branded 2XU tri-suit
- Access to an early charity wave start
- 1 free entry to any of the festival events (Run Swim Run, Breakfast Fun Run, Ocean Swim, Superkidz)
- Charity superstar finishers medal
- Invitation to a team lunch in Noosa
- Big cheers on the day from the NBCF team
Join today and you can help us give hope to the one in eight women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Entries now open!
Apply below to join Team NBCF and we will be in touch.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call (02) 8098 4811. Entries are limited so get in quick!