Noosa Triathlon Multi Sport Festival
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Location: Noosa, QLD
Distance: Olympic Distance Triathlon (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run)
Event info: http://bit.ly/2hp8tfm
Fundraising goal: $1,800
Entry fee: Free
The National Breast Cancer Foundation is one of the official charity partners for Australia’s most-loved sporting events and we are looking for passionate people to join Team NBCF!
We have limited Charity Hero spots available and we are looking for committed individuals willing to raise $1,800 for life-changing breast cancer research. In return you’ll benefit from;
- Special early charity start wave (7:12am in 2017)
- Exclusive access to charity check-in queue at the Expo
- Free entry to the Breakfast With The Stars event on Saturday 3 November, where there’ll be a panel of elite athletes and previous Noosa Triathlon winners talking about their experiences and answering your questions.
- Team NBCF professional 2XU tri-suit
- Invitation to a team lunch in Noosa
- Fundraising medal
- Dedicated fundraising support from the moment you sign up, to race day and beyond
Join today and you can help us give hope to the one in eight women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
Entries now open!
Apply below to join Team NBCF and we will be in touch.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call (02) 8098 4811. Entries are limited so get in quick!