Community Ambassador Program
The National Breast Cancer Foundation’s Community Ambassador Program is a network of passionate and inspiring advocates who have been directly or indirectly affected by breast cancer.
What is involved?
Your role as a Community Ambassador is to:
- Speak at NBCF fundraising events and awareness raising activities
- Share key messages and campaigns through their online and offline networks
- Participate in media interviews (radio, tv, print and online) as required
- Introduce the NBCF team to decision makers in local companies and community organisations to help raise awareness and funds to support on-going breast cancer research.
Sharing your personal experience is a powerful way to move, educate and inspire others. By becoming a Community Ambassador, you will:
- Help the community understand and recognise the role of research in stopping deaths from breast cancer
- Highlight that breast cancer is something that can affect all Australians, including young women and men
- Encourage donations to help NBCF work towards our goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030
Want to get involved?
If this sounds like something you’d like to be involved in, complete your details using the form below. Please note as we are an Australian based organisation, we are only able to accommodate Australian residents as part of this program.
WE'RE FOR A WORLD WITHOUT FEAR OF BREAST CANCER
Together, these women are helping us change the future of breast cancer. Their stories show how research is the only way to stop this disease.